Protect your website from Halloween pranks, Techdesigno in West Orange, NJ does SSL Certification Installation
Halloween is a time of tricks and treats. It is celebrated with costume parties, pumpkin carving, and trick-or-treating. Halloween is not only for kids; adults partake in the festivities as well. Although, it is a time of year filled with fun, it could also be a time where pranksters are looking to play a trick on you.
Throughout this time of year, there may be people who like to do computer pranks. Computer pranks can sometimes cause damage to your website. It’s important to have your website protected. Every added protection you include on your company website limits the risk of your website being corrupted. There are several things you can do to help secure your website from hackers; be sure to do the following:
- Keep your software up to date
- Use a secure password
- Have a website backup
- Install an HTTPS SSL Certificate
Keeping your software up to date can help keep your website secure. Website hackers are constantly searching for ways to hack your company website. It's vital to update all plugins on your content management system so that no one can gain unauthorized access to your data.
Get Mobile Websites & Responsive Web Design in Millburn, Livingston & Essex County, NJ Area
Over 93% of Americans have cell phones, and they are using them to go online. In our fast-paced world, seconds count to make an impression. A mobile website with features optimized for viewing on a cell phone or mobile device, whatever it’s shape or size, ensures that your customer will see your most important information first with maximum impact and great user experience.
Now, what is a responsive website? Well, a responsive website has a fluid and flexible layout that adjusts according to the screen size. The importance of responsive web design is that it will offer an optimized browsing experience. Basically, your website will look great and even work well on a desktop (or laptop), a tablet, and a mobile phone’s browser. Now, will talk about three (3) questions that people might have about this:
1. What does Responsive mean in web design? – Responsive design is an approach to web page creation that will make the use of flexible layouts, flexible images and even cascading style sheet media queries. When it comes to the goal of responsive design it is there to build web pages that will detect the visitor’s screen size and orientation and also be able to change the layout accordingly.
2. What is responsive design and why is Mobile Web an important element of web design? – Well, responsive design is a great way to put together a website that will automatically scale its content and elements to be able to match the screen size on which it’s viewed. And, by doing this it keeps all images from being larger than the screen width and will help prevent visitors that are on their mobile device from needing to do any extra work to read your content.
Get Graphic Design at Techdesigno in Millburn, Livingston, & Essex County, NJ Area
What is graphic design? Well, graphic design is an art form with a huge purpose because of the branding aspect that is crucial for a company's image. This involves a creative and systematic plan to solve a problem or help to achieve a certain objective, with the use of images, symbols or even words. It’s also a visual communication and the aesthetic expression of concepts and ideas that use various graphic elements and tools.
Here are 3 purposes for graphic design:
1. Marketing & advertising graphic design
• Doing postcards and flyers
• Magazines and newspapers
• Billboards, posters and banners
• Email marketing templates
• PowerPoint presentations
• Restaurant Menus
2. Doing interface graphic design
• Using web page design
• Theme design that uses (Wordpress, Shopify, etc.)
• Mobile Web Apps
• Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
Techdesigno Presents at Staples in West Orange, NJ to Discuss Online Marketing
Techdesigno has partnered with Staples in West Orange, NJ and discusses with local business people a variety of questions about how websites work. Techdesigno in West Orange, NJ set up a presentation table at their store to better serve their customers and answer any questions that may befuddle people about the use of the Internet for Business purposes. Techdesigno in West Orange, NJ was very excited to share their company vision with consumers. Staples sells office supplies, advertising products, and business services. Staples and Techdesigno connected with business customers on a range of online marketing services near the copy center location of the store.
Techdesigno spoke with customers about the services their company provides. They discussed:
- Web Design
- SEO and SEM
- Social Media
Techdesigno in West Orange, NJ specializes in website design and online marketing services for businesses. Throughout the Staples event in West Orange, NJ, the Techdesigno team discussed with customers the importance of a Google Performance Test. A Google Performance test displays how quickly and efficiently your website is running to ensure a great visitor experience. Techdesigno in West Orange, NJ also presented to customers the importance of high Google rankings and how they can assist companies with driving traffic to their websites.
Take a look at what a client of ours by the name of Mark K. had to say after Techdesigno in West Orange, NJ developed his website and implemented targeted marketing strategies.