These are not like the “Top Ten Local SEO Ranking Factors” as may be typically found on online blogs, on articles and, the like.
Building relationships that spin-off backlinks to your website is one of the strongest signals you can develop to achieve great rankings and high positioning in the SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
It is being said that online reviews, testimonials, and comments submitted by customers on any of the online digital platforms are today’s social proof of acceptance or disappointment of a company. This is the new marketing channel that can either make a company successful, or put it out of business. Because of internet technologies and related functionality, such as instant messaging, what consumers may say today can travel virtually in an instant. This has never been made so easy to do before in the history of communications. The maturing Internet and the every-evolving web has brought web sites and free or inexpensive apps, such as social media communication platforms to a place where people around the world can engage in communications locally or globally. Also, once published, through easy-to-use software and with little or no technical knowledge, makes sharing effortlessly, very easy, and the internet will never, ever, forgot once posted. Many commercial organizations, as well as consumers, have been drawn to using the most popular reviews sites such as Yahoo!, Foursquare, Yelp, Google+, Healthgrades, and Angie’s List. Online reviews, testimonials, and comments are today's greatest influencer in attracting and retaining customers for all types of businesses today.
It's Not Enough to Have Just a Website When Marketing Online
Things are shrinking before our very eyes. Orange juice bottles, ice cream containers and toilet paper rolls. A phone book (if you still can find one around) is a mere fraction of the size it once was. How do you find a phone number now? Find a plumber? Hire a tutor? If you answered “I Google it” and your small business does not have a search engine optimized website, you may as well add your business website to the “has been” pile as well.
Social Media: Importance of having accurate, consistent, online listing on social sites and 3rd party directories
Critical information, like your accurate business name, phone number, website and physical address not only is important for all your owned media (your website, Facebook page, LinkedIn or Twitter account) but also can help benefit your business when in a third party online directory.
10 SEO Items You can do Yourself Right Now
To Boost Local Search for Your Business
- Check to see if your website is Google mobile-friendly. Go to: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
- Check to see if your website is Google mobile optimized. Go to: https://developers.google.com/webmasters/mobile-sites/
- Check to see if your website has been crawled & indexed. Google: Site:Techdesigno.com (example)
- Start a Blog
- Claim and Populate your GMB (Google MyBusiness Page) with your NAP +W
- Start and maintain a FB business page.
- Start and maintain a LinkedIn business page.
- Email me your profile for Powernetnj.com - http://techdesigno.com/contact-us.html
- Let’s have a Powernet testimonial swapping party.
- Contact John Mitrano at Techdesigno.com for help at 973-736-7973.